3.12.2011

Let's Swim.

Swimsuit season is right around the corner! Here are some good ones I've seen this Spring at Anthropologie!!! New, Fun & Fabulous!! I enjoy every bit of these swimsuites because they are timeless, sexy and simple but grace & beauty are in their design.
Worldly Wise Bikini at www.anthropologie.com


Modern Triangle Bikini at www.anthropologie.com


Feeling BOLD and BRAVE?
Try These:

 Elephant Ears Maillot at www.anthropologie.com


Plunging Halter Maillot at www.anthropologie.com

Happy Shopping XO



2 comments:

  1. Love the suits. I am going to anthropolgie today! I have a fashion need. Please help! I am looking for a cute spring coat. Knee length, maybe trench style. Any suggestions? I bought a tangerine trench at banana republic 4 years ago and want a softer color and can't find anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love this. I love helping! I just sent you a email full of suggestions. It was so fun looking for a coat for you!!! Please let me know when you need help again :) Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete