7.01.2015

The July Top Ten


1. I love everything about this dress. The pattern, the style, the neckline and the fit! 
The price is just right, too! 


2. This bag has been on my birthday list for a while. Totally customizable, with your choice of background, stripe color. etc. Perfect for summer! 


3. My favorite wallet is a must. The Hobo Lauren. Love it, all the time!


4. I adore this linen bench! It's from World Market and it's on sale! It was the perfect bench for our new master bedroom. 

5. My favorite blush palette in the shade 'Pink' (Limited Addition) 
I love the Bobbi Brown blush 'Pale Pink' and this limited addition cheek palette came with a highlight as well as another beautiful pink hue… & now I love them all. Great buy (a little goes a long way!)


6. These pet dishes just went on sale and I am obsessed. If you have big dogs like me, you know how sloppy they are and how much drool gets stuck to the side of there doggie dish. Thankfully these are totally dishwasher safe!


7. Sam Edelman is one of my favorite shoe designers. To say that I love them is an understatement. 
These classic sandals are a everyday "yes" kind of shoe! (They are almost half-off, too!)


8. With my birthday less than a week away, I think it's only appropriate I share these cute tee's with you! Ily Couture has perfect gifts for the birthday girl, the bride, a soon-to-be mama, or your bestie! 


9. These outdoor pillows are adorable! I just used them on a clients patio and they bring so much light and color to the already beautiful outdoor space. All of these fun outdoor goodies are deeply discounted!
 


10. Tired of your house plants dying? Some of the best faux succulents and botanicals come from here. (You're welcome!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment